We believe that when Jesus sees our wounded heroes, he has compassion on them.
4Heroes exists to provide emotional and spiritual support to first responders, their families, and to all other members of their department. The ADOPT-A-STATION program provides a tangible way to build relationships with our firefighters. We simply share a meal and good conversation.
“When He saw the crowds, he had compassion on them, because they were harassed and helpless, like sheep without a shepherd.” -Luke 9:36
- Commit to a shift (firefighters serve in 24-hour shifts – A, B, C shifts)
- Prepare, Share, and Clear a Sunday afternoon meal for that shift
- Enjoy interesting and engaging conversation
- Build Lasting Relationships
- Pray for the men, women, and children represented by each firefighter
- Know the fire station could be called into action at any time
Ready to get started?
- Choose a fire station
- Email our coordinator
GOD is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. ~ Psalm 46:1
email@example.com | 770-681-5964